Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome Back Ernie and Kim.

So yesterday when I was talking to Barb Jansen about the blog she told me that Bruce had updated their blog. I was totally shocked to see that they finally had posted something and kind of gave her some grief for not posting as often.-- Then I realized that I was totally being a hypocrite as Kim and I haven't posted anything in a while either. So here I am eating crow.

Kim and I have been really busy over the last couple of months as we recently got back from China on a Mission's trip. Man was the experience awesome. We both now have a new perspective on how big God is and he truly blessed our time over in China as we were able to minister to students about Christ through our English teaching. There was so many experiences that we had and so many stories to tell so if anyone is interested lets do lunch/ dinner and we will tell you all about it.

Below are just some fun videos of during our off time of teaching.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Props to Kim for dancing skills and eating bravery! I see a future in reality tv...either So You Think You Can Dance or Fear Factor!

Barb J. said...

I agree. Kim, you rock! And if you had black hair I would never have known you were not a native dancer!