Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winter Break and more...

Ella will be nine months tomorrow and it is hard to believe where the time has gone. Ella is so full of life, laid back, and has her dads humor (she laughs at everything). It amazes me daily how much Ernie and I love this little girl. I can't believe we lived so long without her. She fills every part of our lives with joy, wonder, and continuous laughter. Here are some pictures of my time off with Ella. I had so much fun with Ella during my Winter Break and, as always, it goes WAY too fast. The most fun part was having play dates with Jansen boys and with cousin Lia. It is so fun to watch Ella interact with other kiddos. Very much looking forward to Florida in three/four weeks for Spring Break!







1 comment:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Love that little girl! We had so much fun at our play date with you guys! We should have taken pictures!!!