Monday, November 15, 2010

October and a little more...

The month of October flew by in our family. There were many challenging things that happened in this month. However, God has continued to show us His grace and faithfulness despite everything. Although some of those challenges will not go away anytime soon, we have learned a lot and Ernie and I have learned to rely on one another and stick together despite everything. When you feel like the world is against you, it is so nice to have a partner in crime to fight the world with you!

Ernie, I love you and I am so proud of how hard working, obedient, and faithful you are to God and to me. Your hard work and perseverance have shown me that we can fight anything together. The odds are never against us because we have each other and God to rely on. Thank you for helping me realize that God is in control and that he has a plan that far exceeds my expectations. Thank you for letting me cry when I needed too and be angry when I needed too. Thank you for being a GREAT stay at home daddy for Ella Jean! You can see in her eyes that she feels the same way about you that I do.

Despite the hard times, we also had some fun times too... ENJOY!

MINNESOTA










HALLOWEEN












CLEVELAND













We're excited October is over and we are looking forward to the rest of November and celebrating Christmas! Ella Jean is VERY excited to go visit Grandpa and Grandma Krauth and Uncle Erik for Thanksgiving and of course celebrating Jesus birth in December!

No comments: