Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hall of Fame Saturday became Hall of Paint Saturday!

One step closer I keep thinking to myself. One step closer to being done with the nursery. Kim and I were going to hold off painting until next weekend and start a new Valentine's tradition of painting a room every year. (If you recall last V-day we painted our bedroom.. HEY OOOOO!- No but seriously we did paint the bedroom) BUT then I realized that next weekend I need to probably be a little more romantic so we decided to paint the nursery today....

Good times as I was able to get an extended rod for my roller and I will never paint the same again. God's Blessings are perfect and timely.. (Yea that's right I just said that one of God's blessings was an extenda rod roller... It's the little things that we miss).

Anyway Here is a Before Picture.




Here is the After. It looks subtle in the photos but it's actually really nice and comforting.



ONE SIDE NOTE: NO Kim did not do any painting as I didn't want our baby's beautiful brain to get high.
Kim was humbled to the couch along with her sister watching "keeping up with the kardashians!"
To be honest maybe I should have let her paint as I'm not sure what is worse for the baby's brain. The Kardashians or Toxic fumes!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

hysterical as always ernie! hey, where did kim get the baby bedding? it's super cute!

Anonymous said...

Baby Super Mall. com I think.. Link attached. http://www.babysupermall.com/