Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Attempt at the Chevy Chase Award

So I would hardly say that I'm anything like Clark Grizwald, BUT Kim and I did decide that this is the year that we would decorate our house a little more than we usually do. Below you will find our 7 foot Christmas tree from the forest of Chambers and Parker (AKA Home Depot).

I know it's in a weird spot but I thought it was the same size as we got last year. Nope now that I recall we got a 6ft tree last year.



Here is my extravagant Light Show in the neighborhood. Good thing there is a park across the street other wise my neighbors wouldn't be able to sleep it's so bright.





What you can't see is the audio that is blasting from my Bose I-pod deck at the highest volume.
The song choice of course couldn't be more appropriate for the town of Aurora. "Breath of Heaven."

2 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Isn't it fun having lights? Don't you feel so grown up? :) Mark keeps coming up with more ways to add more lights...I've had to calm him down a bit- or else he will become Clark Grizwald!

daddybruce said...

Ernie: You know that the "G" in G. DaddyBruce Jansen stands for Griswald! I am the light man and I approve of your Aurora Borealas! Good job,and welcome to suburban heaven!