Friday, September 11, 2009

Always Remember


Today is a special day in the History of the world. 8 years ago today I was just finishing a huge Spanish test and went to the Calvin Library to check my e-mail. I ran into my friend Jeff at the Library and asked him about the e-mail that every student received from Gaylin Byker. What!? One of the twin towers has been hit with a plane? Was it an accident? Who did this?
Jeff and I went back to our house on Ridgemoor just in time to walk in and see the second plan hit the second tower. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then the Pentagon! My Uncle worked at the Pentagon. Immediately I started freaking out.
What a sad day. Classes were cancelled and So began the reflections and decernment my Christian College. How sad for the families, how sad for America, it's just sad. Today let's Remember this special day and Honor those who are fighting for our freedom and trying to search down those responsible. God Bless all my friends and family, God Bless this day and every day, and of course in the words of our great president who had to endure this tragedy "God Bless America"

1 comment:

daddybruce said...

Thanks for helping us all remember,Ernie. Thanks, too for joining us on Labor day.