Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Christmas

I am at work today where there is hardly anyone here but I am here because I have taken all the vacation that i have for this year due to the Honey moon and other trips this Year. I can't really complain thoughas it should be an easy couple of days here at work. And realistically I might be able to get some work done without being interupted by all the meetings and such.


So today I am extremely busy catching up on all my blogging buddies and reading their posts. My favorite thus far is reading about Payton falling off the back of the stage. Poor girl. Also I love the random video of Mark and Rick (let's say getting jiggy with it). ha ha

Well because everyone is posting christmas pictures this season here are a couple of christmas photos from the parade of lights that we went to at the begining of december. Since then it's been Christmas Party after Chrsitmas Party after Christmas Party and throw a couple of Broncos loses in the middle of it and we all are having a very merry christmas here.

I can't wait for the day of our Saviors birth just for a little relaxation.



1 comment:

Cara S. said...

Like the new blog look! Enjoy your first Christmas together...we will enjoy ours (no more programs to endure, hooray!)